top of page

Rent Deduction III

If the landlord does not agree?

The landlord may not agree because he does not like to deduct the monthly rent.

In the past, deductions were possible only with the landlord's consent, but with the revision of the law in 2014, tenants can apply without the landlord's consent.

Still, if the relationship is uncomfortable, you can report it within three years from the date of monthly rent payment, so it is one way to claim correction later and receive a tax deduction.

Foreigners can refile for the Rent deductions from 2021FY, no hurry but do not close your local bank account, there is no surcharge!


bottom of page