top of page

Resident ID for Inheritance Estate Registration for an Expat

Expat heirs need a Korean ID(13 digits) for the estate registration in Korea.

So your agency can apply this number at the immigration office, and it'll be issued immediately.

This agency need a PoA from you and no 3rd party can delegate the job from your agency.

Once you get the ID number, you can file and pay the Acquisition tax(3% approx.), and register the inheritance registration at the court.

Any questions, please send an email to


bottom of page