top of page

Go to HomeTax; Registering Individual and Sole-proprietorship

For business owners to manage tax filings such as withholding tax, value-added tax, corporate tax, electronic payment, downloading materials for tax filing, and checking payable taxes, registration on the National Tax Service's HomeTax website is essential.

For more details, please feel free to reach out at or If you would like a consultation with an English-speaking Consultant/Accountant in Korea, please schedule a call at: Schedule a Call with Jz

■ How to register for HomeTax

  1. Go to HomeTax ( > Click on '회원가입 Sign Up'

2. Select the type of membership > Business Owner/Tax Agent > Register with the business registration number

  • For individual business owners, you can sign up with your representative's resident registration number to handle both personal and business tasks.

  • However, for tasks such as issuing electronic tax invoices, a business-purpose/universal certificate or electronic tax invoice certificate is required.

3. Identity verification

  • The certificate used for verification will be registered immediately.

  • Once you have been authenticated with a certificate, you can log in with the certificate without any separate registration process.

(HomeTax login options: ID/password login OR certificate login)

  • If you have not obtained a certificate, please refer to the link for issuing a business certificate (click).

Complete registration by agreeing to 약관동의 the terms and conditions and 회원정보확인 verifying membership information.


bottom of page