Resident Tax in Korea

You may get the below tax notice and need to pay it by the end of August.


 I need to pay 62,500 won, it's 50,000won resident tax and 12,500won(25% of the resident tax) is for local education tax.


Once a year every individual resident(4,800won), sole proprietor(50,000won) and corporations need to pay this fixed amount of resident tax, A corporation need to pay the resident tax based on sales revenue and no.of employees according to the local tax law article 74-79.


It's not a big money but need to pay on time since it's one of your tax liability in my country.

More details, please send me an email to



Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Designed by Wixweb

Joseph SY Zoh

CPA, California, a member of AICPA  |  Jz Associates/Tax Accounting Firm Hae-An

F:+82-31-273-5078  |  Skype: joezoh  |  Email:

Web :  |  Blogs:

Korean Tax Blog

since 1981-
  • Facebook
  • Linkedin
  • Instagram
  • Google+