Tax Refund from Year-end tax settlement

Are you married with kids and alone in Korea?

You can deduct dependents here in Korea from your salary income.

Please visit the below website and review the tax guide there, yes it's in English.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me



And also you aliens can calculate your year-end tax by yourself at






Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Designed by Wixweb

Joseph SY Zoh

CPA, California, a member of AICPA  |  Jz Associates/Tax Accounting Firm Hae-An

F:+82-31-273-5078  |  Skype: joezoh  |  Email:

Web :  |  Blogs:

Korean Tax Blog

since 1981-
  • Facebook
  • Linkedin
  • Instagram
  • Google+